Tuesday 9 March 2010

to be perfectly honest

.

I might as well just tell you now that what I write is not necessarily true.
Ja, I know.....

It's not that I am a habitual liar, far from that, but I tend to get things wrong, run into muddles, act hastily, and, as my headmaster added on to a badly needed letter of recommendation:
Katie has the quality of speaking her mind when it is best to remain silent.

Some quality, hey?

Anyway, how about I just apologize in advance for all the stuff I am going to get wrong, including spelling and grammar, oh, and also for contradicting myself.
But that's because what I believe today might not be what I believe tomorrow.
So I change my mind sometimes.
Sorry.

What I am saying is, though I am fully aware of these shortcomings, I still just go ahead and write whatever I feel like, even though it might not be accurate or slightly exaggerated or fanciful.

Having said that, it doesn't mean what I write is complete nonsense, so don't let it put you off; I am usually quiet sincere and try not to upset anyone.

Good, I'm glad we got that out of the way, and gosh, look at the time - time for a nightcap, isn't it?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers