Thursday 25 March 2010

taxman



No time for writing today, I have got to do the books.
VAT and income tax, to be handed in before the first.
My pet hate job and of course, I always leave it till the last moment.

I am not the only one, all three of my children have small businesses of their own, so I worry about their paperwork too.
Maybe this is a good time to warn anyone contemplating the joys of having children:
they do grow-up and leave home eventually, but that is actually when the real worrying starts.
More about that later, first things first.
Taxes.

In the meantime you can take a look at these links, if you like, meet my family:

www.madebyrose.nl
www.twanbultstra.nl
Ezra, what's yours? (Answer the phone, please........did you do your taxes yet?)
www.dickscherpenzeel.nl
www.tiffanylampstudio.com

and there's my travel blog too:

www.travelpod.com/members/katherine-anne

I have got to stop procrastinating, tackle the stupid stuff.
I'll get the Beatles to help me along, always put me in a good mood.
Revolver, great album, here goes......:
'Let me tell you how it will be, there's one for you nineteen for me..............'
From a time when there were still twenty shillings to a pound, anyone remember? Taxman.
'If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet............'
Funny lyrics and that reminds me, I want to tell you about the coast-to-coast walk my sisters and I have planned for July.

Oh heck, I wish I could stay here gabbing on but I've really got to get the tax return done.

I'll be back, feeling much relieved having done my duty, paid my dues - just want to look up the history of that phrase first - and then I will get started, yeah, yeah, yeah..........






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers